Our Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 7:30 pm at the:
Osborne Park Agricultural Society Hall
209 Main Street
The Hall has no onsite parking however there is ample parking 50 metres further south on Main St.
We have reports on previous trips, make announcements about forthcoming trips and have a guest speaker. Free tea, herbal teas, coffee or milo and biscuits follow the speaker.
Speakers range from educational to entertaining, from both inside and outside the club.
In the past we have had talks on:
- South America
- The Royal Flying Doctor Service
- How Maps are made
- Dolphins & Whales
- The Latest in Outdoor Gear
- Aids to Survival
- Backpacking & Cycle Touring
- The Overland Track - Tasmania
- The Nepal Nature Project
- Walking the Bibbulman Track
- Canada & North America
- Wildflowers in the Gascoyne
- Dawn to Dusk in the Stirlings